Here is where it all comes together:
- Google copied Android from Apple's iOS (Eric Schmidt served on the board of Apple until Android was announced)
- Google copied G+ from Facebook
- Google copied gmail from yahoo and hotmail
- Google copied Google Voice from Skype and hangouts from Cisco (webex)
- Google did not have the first search engine. Is was altavista who did. Yes they copied that too.
Is copying evil or just a smart way of doing more business? If we think in Google's terms, are Chinese corporations, who copy our products, evil or just good businesses?
Is Google's innovation power that of a mere copycat?